Copyright ©MSHACK Studio. All rights reserved.
Copying an artist's work for commercial purposes is illegal in the U.S. comprising both a civil and potentially criminal violation of the copyright statute.
recent SHOWS & RECOGNITION:
December 2018 - Mouty was featured in MADEWORTHY magazine
- Noted as a "Fort Worthie", one of the city’s movers and shakers.
November 2018 - Kimbell Museum Red Party in Black Gala
- Selected to create a custom-made "sewn paint" piece for this prestigious museum event to support funding for the "Kimbell Kids" art education program. This event celebrates the exhibit, Balenciaga in Black.
November 2018 - Black & White Juried Show, 311 Gallery
- 311 Gallery is the hub of Raleigh’s Warehouse District Art Row. Two black and whie pieces were selected for this national juried show.
October 2018 - Fort Works Art, 100 for 100
- 5 pieces were featured during this show. All proceeds went toward the non-profit organization Gallery of Dreams to support future exhibition opportunities and events for local artists.
October 2018 - Near Southside's Arts Goggle 2018
October 2018 - New York's 4th annual Juried Really Affordable Art $how
- Curated and judged by Brinda Kumar, Assistant Curator in Modern and Contemporary Art at The Met.
September 2018 - Grackle Gallery - Chronic Artist Syndrome
- Three pieces were shown at this unique, alternative art space.
September 2018 - TAC Presents Mouty Shackelford
- My show opened on "Fall Gallery Night" in Fort Worth, Texas, and featured 10 pieces in a private gallery during the month of September.
August 2018 - 13th Annual TAC Juried Exhibit Winner
- Chosen for the Texas Artists Coalition Juried Exhibit, and was named the co-winner of this annual show, juried by Lauren Saba Childs of FWA.
July 2018 - Brooklyn Waterfront Artists Coalition, SUMMERSCAPE show
- Four pieces hung in Brooklyn, New York with great success. I was interviewed about my art in the show by multiple publications.
June 2018 - Selected as an "Artist for the Bees", savethebeesworld.com
- Accepted this incredible honor and now works with this organization to spread awareness of the Save the Bees movement.
June 2018 - The Botanical Art Collective - Fruit, Flowers & Fungi Show
- “PollenNation” received the Peoples Choice Award and (sold opening night).